Saturday, January 17, 2015

Not so listless

 wall mural in Bridge Rd. Richmond, Melbourne
Making : Cushion covers


Cooking : Lots and lots of salads

Drinking : Water and iced teas

Reading: Tree of Man by Patrick White ( hard work and not loving it)

Wanting: To get my kitchen splashbacks tiled asap ( why is it so hard to get a tradie to turn up when you booked them!?)
Looking:  Relaxed
Playing: Uno


Wasting: Not much! I have been paying extra attention to using everything in my fridge and cupboards and not over stocking

Sewing: Afore mentioned cushion covers

Wishing:  I was at the beach

Enjoying: throwing stuff out - finally starting to feel a bit more room around me


Waiting: For Monday when I commence a new job! I am returning to mental health and feel super excited

Liking:  That this Summer is not so scorching

Wondering: Why there aren't better movies on TV. After all so many have been made.

Loving: Riding my bike that has laid dormant for a year

Hoping: I will lose a kilogram this week, my weekly hope since forever

Marveling: Over my new Samsung phone and how clever I am getting with it

Needing: Get my stuff together for my first day

Smelling: Fresh air. Throwing all the windows open and loving the fresh breeze flowing through my home

Wearing:  Dresses, simple and easy, I love the dress

Following: Pip at Meet me at Mikes, always

Noticing: How relaxed everyone here is these days

Knowing: That it is all good and time is too valuable to waste

Thinking:I need to try some new things out

Feeling: That I want to blog again



Opening: My kindle as much as possible

Giggling: With my kids at how lazy our dog is and loving the furry canine with relish

2 comments:

Bron said...

Terrific list...enjoy the last days before that new job...all the best. Xxxxx

Peaches McGinty said...

Ooooh good luck with your new job! and a very belated Happy New Year too! your list is amazing and mightily productive, I think it's a great idea (I could do with something like this instead of my unsuccessful hot head mess approach) x x x