Friday, October 26, 2012

Blogtoberfest : delayed reaction

So my intent to blog daily during this blogging festival we call Blogtoberfest has been undone - damn you life for getting in the way!   Here is a little of what has been going on


rediscovering my Grandfather's speciality : bubble and squeak for breakfast.
Best way to used left overs from a roast ANY day



My mum is staying with us for Christmas, she is the most nostalgic person I know, me aside.
So I am planning a very vintage theme this year. I got these cute cake toppers from Lark.


Planning a "Pink" birthday party for Miss M - she has ordered a 
"Dashing Magician" for the entertainment.  More Lark shopping!


Super cute vintage fabric for christmas bunting gifts


One negative about my new job - the Elk shop is around the corner.
Elk will bankrupt us.
*sigh* Elk....mmmmm.

1 comment:

Bron said...

Such lovely things that have gotten in the way....glad you are good though. xx