Thursday, September 13, 2012

Seriously HUGE news!

I know, I  know I have been off the radar completely - I started a new job and there's been life getting in the way of crafting.  But boy do I have news! My divine Mr G is taking me to Paris on Sunday !!!! For a week!!!  Next Week!    I am the luckiest wife EVER! Mr G has his parents coming over from Perth to look after the kidlets- if you are not from Australia please know that is a LONG way to travel for a babysitting gig.





Can you believe it. And you know what? I am going to Knit in Paris.
Maybe it will start a thing " Miss Prudence knits around the world" ...Yeah I am loving the sound of that. 

Seriously, well actually I am serious about knitting in Paris, but I sooooo excited as I never travelled beyond Bali, Fiji or Vanuatu - Australia's backyard really.

So now I am destine for Europe! First stop London, then catch the train - the VERY FAST train to Paris and swan around for a week!  

I will try and post from there if I can until then lovely bloggers Au revoir! 



7 comments:

Miss Muggins said...

OMG that is so, so exciting. Wow what an experience to share with your hubby - a romantic adventure. Have the most amazing time, knit and shop and eat like there is no tomorrow! Please do spare a thought or two for those of us back home, jealous as can be!

trixi said...

What wonderful news, that is so so amazing. Paris is beautiful and so much fun, what an incredible adventure!! Was it a surprise??? Make sure you take a travel guide with you on the plane so you can work out all the fun places to go to before you get there. Bon Voyage!

trixi said...

What wonderful news, that is so so amazing. Paris is beautiful and so much fun, what an incredible adventure!! Was it a surprise??? Make sure you take a travel guide with you on the plane so you can work out all the fun places to go to before you get there. Bon Voyage!

Bron said...

Wow you go girl....what an opportunity....so very excited for you ...hope you do blog your adventures for the rest of us. xxx

CurlyPops said...

Au Revoir indeed! Have a blast!

Greer said...

I just came across your blog and now I'm beside myself with jealousy. What a wonderful and exciting voyage. Have a great time, and I do so hope you knit in lots of chic Parisian places x

Catherine said...

Oh my goodness you lucky lady what a fantastic hubby you have. Have the very very best time soaking in all of beautiful sights and tastes of Paris. Yeah I am so happy for you have fun lovely. xx