Tuesday, March 6, 2012

More on the Me Change


image

Recently, in the last few weeks, I have started Yoga classes.
Uhuh, I have. Not only have I knocked something off my "bucket list" and 
the 2012 "to do" list ( I have numerous lists you see) I have move forward on the old
"Me Change" Project - you know the make me a better person lark.

I go to two different classes, with two different instructors who have 
very different styles. And you know what? I am feeling better for it.
Yep, I am feeling stronger, straighter and more chilled out. It really is
making a difference in my life, I really look forward to it too.

Do you practice yoga? 
How long for?
What style of yoga do you do?
How has it helped you?

Answer in the comments, or maybe you might post about yoga too and you can
link back to me! 







2 comments:

Catherine said...

It does make you feel good doesn't it, more calm and centred. I do Shakti Yoga and have been doing it for about 2 months now and I really love it as a form of exercise and relaxation too. Good on you for going I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, it's so important to take care of our body and mind too. x

Miss Muggins said...

It is on my one-day to do list! Perhaps I should move it up in the priority list if it makes you feel so good!