Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Barbie, we are another year older


As you may remember, I share my birthday with Barbie, she is older than me - that is important to know.

Well today I turned another year older.

My family gave me a wonderful card, a lovely ELK necklace and some DVDs - yeah first season of Cougar Town!  

I then headed out for Breakfast with to lovely friends who bought me breakfast (oh Salmon stack with potato rosti, poached egg and balsamic mayo over rocket leaves!!! I hunger for you so!). I was spoilt with lovely gifts there too!

Then I treated myself to a pedicure, manicure and eye brow reshape, then a spot of Op shopping where I scored a Charlie Brown dress for $6, an unusual black dress $9 and a skirt $6!! 

Then it was home to watch a DVD and eat some burnished fig gelato left in the freezer by my lovely family whom i joined in dining out for thai food!

Best Birthday Yet!  I wonder what Barbie did today?






4 comments:

Bron said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you...so glad you were spoilt by all around you today. xxx

CurlyPops said...

Oh wow sounds like an amazing day! Happy Happy Happy birthday!!!

Just Martha said...

Happy birthday to you! I would love to see your necklace (being an Elk fan myself) Trust your day was wonderful.

hollybygolly said...

Barbie brought me to you and I think I need to read more about your "change me" project. How is it going a year later? Please tell me there is hope!
Holly Reed
Bucks County Pa
hhfey@aol.com