Sunday, February 12, 2012

A day at the aquarium

Today was a rare day when we had nothing to do but just to 
head out and enjoy a favourite family outing - the Melbourne Aquarium


Must admit I was smitten with the cheeky penguins so much so that
I managed to get left behind by everyone at the penguins! 




 Finally I did find the rest of the bunch and was chastised accordingly 
for wasting their time looking for me! My how the tables have turned, he kids 
looking for me!


I grabbed this photo opportunity thinking it was "so cute, just like when they
were little, all lined up" - afterwards I was horrified to discover it was the shark 
tank and they had been baiting the sharks with their hands! Ahhh!




Martha is soooo shy! ha ha.


Beautiful Jelly Fish

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Looks like a fun day! Cx

hester said...

Your shark comment cracked me up! Just when you were enjoying the moment...