Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day 2011


Christmas Day started early as usual. An IPOD seeking boy and 
a girl seeking anything that Santa might care to leave her, barged into our room 
around 6am.  Despite seeking sleep ourselves, we pulled ourselves out of bed 
and joined in the whooping and yelling. Santa has been!


Martha made these ginger bread cookies yesterday for Santa.


Meet Princess Leia.

Martha after a silly string war with her brothers

Now MY really BIG news is that Mr G, Mr Wonderful 
gave me a DIGITAL SLR camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just cannot believe it!!!
OMG it just works like a dream. 
I am so excited.
I keep taking photos.



It has been a pretty slow day here. A nice contrast to the lead up.
We have just grazed through the day, collect hail stones (oh my they were huge)
when it stormed. Lounged around and played with our new friends ! Yes! 
Our new furry friends! Martha got 2 little male (they had better be!!) mini Dwarf Lop eared 
rabbits and they are dear little creatures for sure! I will be posting about them tomorrow.

We are having a big Christmas dinner tonight with all the 
trimmings. Our table is set and now the cool change will
allow us to eat in comfort.



I was also very lucky in getting this beautiful rose for my garden from the children!


So to you all you wonderful folk with whom I have blogged
with this year and all those visitors i am lucky enough to receive,
Merry Christmas and God Bless you all.

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Wasn't the storm crazy???
So glad you had a lovely day!

Taylor Made said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours...I think it was 2011 though LOL.

What is with the storm you guys had...here in Perth was the most perfect day we could have asked for.

renee said...

Looks like you had a lovely Christmas! That table and those cookies look so yummy! Thanks for stopping by my blog and giving some love to my garter stitch madness!

Miss Muggins said...

Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family xxxxx