Friday, November 25, 2011

Hello lovely bloggers,

Today I am going to do a "blog alert" and alert to a lovely blog owned by a dear friend of mine. Deb
is very passionate about sustainable living and in the past twelve months has completely changed hers and her family's lifestyle.  You can read about her garden, recipes, see her gorgeous children grow and she will inform you about some interesting stuff about what goes into our food and important diet changes and their benefits using her own experiences.

Deb is very talented in the creative stakes, so you will see her decorating adventures and I believe that she is currently about to go on a decorating bender, so it will be fun to see what she does.  Apart from all these wonderful talents, she is one of the loveliest people I know and I am very lucky to have her in my life.

Please visit my lovely friend at Treasure Hunter Girl and start following her. 

3 comments:

Deb said...

Oh wow. I really dont know what to say. You are so sweet. You make my blog sound much more interesting than I think it might be...afraid I will disappoint. Love you loads.
Deb
x

trixi said...

thanks for the suggestion...tell Deb it definitely doesn't disappoint...and i love that robot!

Catherine said...

I stopped by your lovely friends blog. Thank you for the recommendation. I enjoyed reading her blog very much.x