Saturday, October 1, 2011

October brings me back


It has been so long since I have done a proper post, i really lost my mojo.  So Blogtober is a great motivator to get me blogging again.

Things a busy here. I am studying a Grad Dip.
I have done a little sewing, not much though. A little baking. A little gardening.
But overall, I have been busy with kid stuff, family needs. I haven't been looking after me.

But Spring has returned and as always  the urge to declutter, renew and refresh all aspects of life returns also.  So, I am not immune this spring fever.  I have started the decluttering - 4 bags from the kids rooms, 2 garbage bags of Tupperware - now this is very appalling as I still have a very full Tupperware cupboard and when I think of all the money that sits in those big plastic bags ugh!

So in October I will blog daily and share my Spring fever and how that fever transpires in my life.

So very glad you dropped by, so very glad to be back with you all. See you tomorrow xx


Miss Prudence


4 comments:

Kat @ I Saw You Dancing said...

Lovely to meet you, Miss P!
Thanks for the chamomile tip. It can't be coincidence, that you came across it on the same day as my post! I'll have to give it a try... if I can keep little Miss Wriggly still for long enough...!
Looking forward to reading more of your Blogtober posts.
Kat x

Teegan said...

Looking forward to your daily updates!

trixi said...

Lovely to see you blogging again!
Spring is such a perfect time to just begin again and restart all those things you've left off doing.

Lisa said...

Lovely to meet you Miss P - thankyou for looking at my
Blog - I can not wait to follow you through Blogtober

Lisa

http:/www.sweetlilpretties.blogspot.com