Monday, August 8, 2011

Lumar made me make it

Limey saw something very exciting on a blog recently - she saw Lumar, her long lost brother. The story goes that they were captured by hunters,  separated and shipped off to gift shops around the zoo / museum circuit (it is an underground trade just posting this puts us in danger shhhhhh)....After her initial delight, Limey noticed that Lumar, her brother who had scored himself a beaut new home with one of my favourite bloggers Joyce, had also scored himself a beaut new blank. Soooooo.....



She looks pretty wide eyed happy about it doesn't she?!


2 comments:

'Joyce' said...

oh my gosh, I love it oh hullo Limey, oh you are beautiful. lol. Miss Prudence, I need to correct you. Limeys sibling's name is Jacky. Lumar is our other little friend that now lives with us, but that's ok, they just love love love that Limey has a blankie too now. Thank you so much for sharing.

Catherine said...

Limey looks pretty happy to me now that she has a rug all of her own. xo