Saturday, May 28, 2011

things I am loving.....

Joining in with Paisley Jade (click on blog button) to share some loving!

I am loving that my darling Mr G is home again and we are co parenting, I take my hat off to all single parents that face solo parenting day in day out, it can be a very lonely road.

This week I am loving of lovely accessories


this deer little button brooch

this glass pendant

my new bangle

 flicking through volumes of vintage craft periodicals


this cushion that was sent to me in the 2011 cushion swap by Beck

I am loving this link and enjoy visiting blogs both new and old to me, and seeing 
what inspires you all.  Thanks for visiting and why not scroll down and sign up for my giveaway.

1 comment:

PaisleyJade said...

Loving all those accessories! Totally take my hat off to single parents too.