Saturday, April 9, 2011

I know, I know it has been too long between posts....I 've been hiding and sulking with my short fringe.
But Miss Prudence has been a busy girl and her brood has too!

Firstly, there has been knitting. This simple jumper is for Martha and will hopefully be finished tonight,  click clack !


Martha each year decorates this corner for Easter, here are is her 2011 Easter display.



I finally got around to making some cute paper garland. I might even make a tutorial about this!



Martha loves digging out pretty pieces of china to use in her display.

I have been sewing too...


A pinafore for Miss M and a few metres less in my stash


           Cute spotty pants for Miss M



My bookclub is reading this


Made this brooch for me


And I think that will do for now, I have so much to show and tell you all
but there is always tomorrow. Enjoy your Saturday evening xx

2 comments:

Catherine said...

My goodness! I don't know what to comment on first!! The Easter display is GORGEOUS!! I never decorate for Easter and then envy everyone else's displays....
I also LOVE your sewing projects! Very pretty!
Obviously busy, busy, busy!
Cx

trixi said...

you certainly have been very busy...a good excuse for not having posted for so long...have a lovely sunday!