Tuesday, April 26, 2011

And that is Easter...

Wow, what a loooong weekend and I am loving it! 5 days off, oh yeah!
When I last left you we had been on a sewing bender. Well that turned into a crochet
bender and feasting bending and visiting friends and Mr G taking kids into the bush
of the day...LOVED IT, so I will share some of it with you my dear bloggers. Oh and
I noticed I picked up a few more wonderful followers which takes me up to 50!
 I cannot believe I have that many bloggy friends!!! 
Welcome and thanks for joining!



 I wrapped the bunting up for my friend. I love
using plain brown paper, jooshing it up with ink and stamps.



My new Easter runner with my new Easter Bunnies. Are 
they not lovely?



Then the Easter Bunny came and the hunt began 
at 7.30am





Then the cooking commenced. Here is Martha 
not ready for photos






So much yummy food, so much love and happiness
around the table. God has truly blessed us and we
are grateful.



The next day was Monday. My crew needed to
be busy and I needed to crochet. So they attended the
Anzac Dawn Service with the Cub pack and then
went bush for a picnic and play in nature. I love this
crocheted necklace that took a matter of minutes! 







Of course nobody fell in the river did they?

1 comment:

hester said...

What a lovely Easter. Looks like you had all your favourite things in bucketloads.