Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What I am loving this week

Hasn't it been lovely? The presence of the sun, its warmth and radiance generating energy and love.   My quick trip to Canberra was lovely, seeing my lovely Mum, my sparky little sister that always sparks on all cylinders and is great fun, her Magpie mad hubby and my gorgeous niece and nephew - of course being able to cuddle my Martha after a week was just heaven.

I have been so lazy taking photos, I have heaps I could blog but haven't taken the photos.  I will soon but here are some things I love this week

Fabric flower brooches: I can't stop making them!




Art by my 11 year old son, I am one proud Mama, this picture he drew graced 
the program for the school production of Alice and Lewis in Blunderland a take 
on Alice in Wonderland. My 9 year old son had a leading role of Lewis.
By the end of the night Mr G and I were astounded at the clever
people we have brought into the world!

A china Holly Hobbie tea set .
I have had this vintage tea set, still in its
box for yonks. How silly, it needed playing with.
Martha now has it and her and her dollies are
being very social with it.



A Spring Bike


Blood Oranges, mmmm juicy!

Polka Dotted Toadstools








7 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh thrilled you enjoyed Canberra & your family here, have a fantastic wrap up to the school holidays, love Posie

PaisleyJade said...

Loving those things - those blood oranges look crazy!!!

Deb said...

Where did you find that fabulous bike? I love it! You should put those flowers on a head band and sell them. I would buy one. :-D
x

JO said...

I just love my brooch, wore it yesterday and got many comments, very very clever you are!

Cathie said...

loving your pics! oranges look sooo yumm! and that bike ♥

Cat said...

I do love those things too. Your little tea set is so precious and sounds like it is being loved by Martha. Glad you had a good time with your family. xo

Karen said...

Snap - I too love blood oranges and have got the girls into them now!
And we have some of those great toadstools in different colours in our fairy garden - you have great taste! ;-)