Sunday, August 1, 2010

The shoes! The shoes! Oh the new shoes!

Here they are! Well I guess turquoise will be my new colour! I saw these and gasped, I HAD to have them. I got them from Kinky Gurlinki in the city, I think I might of seen their shop in St Kilda once- can't be sure as I rearely get to St Kilda -  I am more a Fitzroy favourer. Anyway, here are the shoes, I spent more than I should of and knowing my husband visits here occasionally I won't say how much exactly LOL.

But what's a pair a glamourous shoes without accessories! So I got this ring too. Now I cannot stop thinking about a turquoise big plastic bangle I had in the 1980's that was pretty gorgeous and would of been a fine companion to the shoes and ring....I have a nagging thought that my mum might still have it at her house...fingers crossed.







4 comments:

PaperTree Designs said...

I have a melon coloured rose ring just like this. Gorgeous. In fact I have a turquoise bangle which may just match this ring. Will dig it out for you.
x

Crochet with Raymond said...

the shoes! oh the shoes! I am so jealous of women who can wear lovely high shoes and yours are lovely!... I alas am rather tall so feel like a transvestite in high shoes as I look down on all of my fellow women! No fair!
Glad to see you're feeling better XX

'Joyce' said...

ooohhhh those shoes are so fabulous. The ring is a perfect partner and my fingers are so crossed your mum still has the bangle.

trixi said...

If your mum is anything like my mum then she'll have the bracelet. My mum keeps (almost) anything. My girls have loads of my old jewelery that they got from her and every now and again she brings out the box with left over bits and pieces of my jewelery for them to rummage through. Her theory is that even though they mightn't like it this time there's a possibility they'll like it another time...and she's right!