Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My goodness! Another award





My lovely bloggy friend over at Hester's garden sent me this award! Over atwww.hestersgarden.blogspot.com you will see her and her lovely little girls get up to all sorts of things and see some beautiful quilts and get to discuss some "real" girl chat....Love ya Hester!

Now I need to undertake the "acceptance" tasks involved with this award. Nice and simple. 5 things I love to do and then pass it on.  I am a bit pushed for time as Mr G is away and I am flying solo so I will just do the 5 things at this stage.

1.  I love to knit and craft

2. I love to walk  alone and think and pray and ponder.

3. I love the noise within my walls, even when it does get a bit crazy

4. I love working in my job as a mental health outreach worker - it is such a privilege to work with people who are brave enough to be so honest to facilitate their recovery.

5. I love blogging, it has really filled a place in my world






3 comments:

Catherine said...

Many congratulations! A well deserved award!! Cx

hester said...

This was a lovely post. It's so interesting to read about what bloggers love. Your job sounds very worthwhile.

Kate said...

Congratulations on the award! I love your list and fully identify with 1,2,3 and 5 and I love that you love your important job in 4.