Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day flowers


I had a lovely Mother's day.
I got lovely flowers, a musical card, a sequinned shower cap, a candle, a "best mum in the world" to match my other 4 hee hee. And I will show in another post the present they all MADE me.

I shared Mother's Day with number two child's birthday, this happens every five or so years. The last time we shared the day, he was in Batman mode and we went to lunch with Batman to a nice restaurant- well Batman enjoys a fine meal too!

9 comments:

Catherine said...

It sounds as though you had a lovely day! Your flowers are very pretty. Cx

sharleen flowers2world.com said...

it's really Awesome.. I Love white flowers i love this colour..
thanks for sharing..
canada florist

NaveenAli said...

Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.
flowers online Canada

trixi said...

Sounds like you had a fun Mothers Day! I think though we really need a photo of you in that sequined shower cap!...perhaps holding the candle?

PaperTree Designs said...

Ooo a sequin shower cap! Lovely cute kids.
x

Valentine Flowers Delivery to Philippines said...

you are a luck mom..i know that giving flowers is best way to sharing your Love..
i also sent Flowers to my mom on this occasion..

Jesica david said...

Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.
Flowers - Flower store in uk

Canada flower shops said...

I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort. Hey great stuff,
Canada flower shops

Send Flowers To kuwait said...

Nice effort, very informative, this will help me to complete my task.
.......Really like this website