Monday, January 25, 2010

What are you reading now?


I signed up for this with Punky's Mama blog....given that I am techno challenged (sorry for absence of links-I promise I will learn how to do that this week), I am not sure if I am doing this correctly. But here goes.

I am reading my fourth Tim Winton book, but I just can't get into it. Nothing to do with Tim I am sure, more the likes of not being in the relaxing space required for reading. I haven't stopped since last year and I need a break!!!!!! Ugh!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I haven't read this one - or even heard about it... I hope you get into it soon, he's a favourite author of mine - Cloudstreet is my all-time favourite book.

Cat said...

I hope you get your chance to get in some time for reading and relaxing soon.Enjoy your book.:)

Anonymous said...

Hope you find the zone soon and can get into the book.
Which Tim Winton book was your favorite?
Michele x

PaperTree Designs said...

Dont lend this book to me! You know why!
x