Friday, October 9, 2009

More white china




I collect and collect old stuff...here are some of my white vases that are gracing my mantel, there are about 15 of them together.


Inspired by another blogger whose name escapes me (sorry!) here are 7 things you may not know about me and will probably wish you didn't!

1. Used to be a WIndow Dresser at David Jones and other various big department stores in a time when Visual Merchandising was not pre-fab, a time we could be very creative building our own props.

2. I have also worked as a Care Bear, Santa Bear and Santa's Elf, all positions I excelled at.

3. I hate whistlers, I cannot stand people whistling.

4. I am allergic to cats.

5. I secretly listen to Dragon (an old Australian band -oh the April Sun in Cuba)

6. Enjoy watching tele-movies - yep the B grade midday movie kind

7. Love tomato sandwiches on white bread

2 comments:

clare's craftroom said...

Hi ! I love all your white together!

Karen said...

Gorgeous vases - they look fab together.
Any pics of the Care Bear outfit - how about for Wordless Weekend - they probably speak for themselves!