Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Craft Hope

I love a good cause. I love getting involved and contributing to this wonderful world and "paying it forward" as they say. I must admit my zeal and love for this kind of thing is driven a lot by my faith and I truly believe that I was put on this earth to "help".
Even as a child I played games of rescuing abandoned dolls and toys (children), see I was a social worker right from the start!
ANYWAY, I have found this great project to get involved in : Craft Hope. It calls to crafters out there to help children in poor countries by providing good clothing, nice clothing, clothing made with love. Project 3 is just winding up but we can all hop on board for the next one.

Come on get involved! It IS a small world and we in the western world have HEAPS, let's share, and we can do it through our love of craft!!!!! To see more just click on the CRAFT HOPE BADGE and it will take you to the page.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds good Lynda.
Do you have a link??

Unknown said...

I was going to ask the same thing, googled it instead...

http://crafthope.com/?p=200

Oh wow the pic of all the dollies on the floor is very moving. I'd love to jump on board for project 4, can you keep us all updated?

Miss Prudence said...

I surely can!

Beck said...

Hi Lynda, I am really interested in this and am off to check the link provided by Vik. Thanks for your supportive comments on my blog!xox