Friday, May 8, 2009

basket cased


Over on the beautiful blog of Kitschen Pink during the Easter festival, I read instructions for some sweet little baskets made from wool, PVA glue and ballons. Easy! She said. Well clearly I am a backward crafter! Trickery trickery! Not only was it chaos with the kids trying to get the stuff onto the balloons-getting the gluey wool to STAY on the balloons was something else.
And instead of achieving lovely little baskets for decorating my Easter table I got this....yep one almost made it! LOL.

1 comment:

Kitschen Pink said...

Love the colours! I vote you spray it with glue and sprinkle glitter over it and then hang it on the Christmas tree- a tutorial might even be required for wooly baubles! So sorry it didn't work out for Easter. But I bet you had fun trying! t.xx