Friday, January 30, 2009

Mellow Yellow

OK so that's a predictable title. My first bit of yellow is cheating. Yes another holiday snap. There was such a vast array of beautiful seaweeds, sponges, shells and sticks awash on Middleton beach. Truly a veritable feast for beachcombers and sand castle makers such as Martha and myself and I couldn't help but take many photos of them.

Ah it is so hot here. It seems to suck the life out of you, robbing you of motivation and energy. Any desire to shake it off by going to the park and run around with the kids is blitzed by the knowledge it is just toooooooo hot and dangerous for the kids. So far we have been fortunate not to get any sunburn or heat stroke, even the heat crankies are at a low and we all seem to be sleeping fine in spite of high temperatures throughout the night. I just hope this weather will not impact on the kids energy levels for school that goes back next week. Oh my baby girl is leaving me, I must be brave!!! More on that later. Anyway here is my yellow for the day....


1 comment:

Doily said...

Hmm, I hadn't considered the climatic impact on pigeons living on the sunnier side of life! Tahnks for taking the time to read my blog!
Stay cool.
Steph